Menu Close

Two types of people may receive palliative care in Residential Aged Care Facilities:

  1. Residents
  2. People being discharged to residential care from hospital

The majority of people will be managed by their GP and the Residential Aged Care Facility staff, however, specialist palliative care is available for those whose needs cannot be met using these resources by referral to the specialist palliative care service in your area.

Download a referral form, complete and fax to the service nearest you.