The Program of Experience in the Palliative Approach [PEPA] is a national program funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing since 2003.
PEPA provides health care workers and practitioners, from a range of disciplines, an opportunity to undertake a clinical placement within a metropolitan or larger regional specialist palliative care service, to develop knowledge and skills in the palliative approach.
- Primary care providers
- Aged care providers (residential and community)
- Aboriginal health workers, liaison officers and practitioners
- GP’s and Medical practitioners
- Nurses, RN/EN
- Allied health professionals
- Aged care workers
- Community care workers; and
- Health professionals servicing culturally and linguistically diverse (CaLD) populations.
To read more about PEPA visit the website: pepaeducation.com
PEPA 3 day Study Tour – Northern
Tuesday 16 May 2023 – Thursday 18 May 2023
The tour will include learning about different service models
- Northern Adelaide Palliative Care Service
- Statewide Paediatric Palliative Care Service
Download the Information Flyer HERE
Complete a Study Tour Application Form HERE
Any questions email: email@example.com.
PEPA offers targeted workshops throughout the year.
To find out about upcoming workshops that might suit you contact the office on 08 8271 1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about PEPA placements can be found here:
If you have any questions, please contact the office on 08 8271 1643 or email email@example.com
PEPA testimonials are available here:
PEPA video testimonials are available here: