Palliative Care South Australia Inc (PCSA) is a community based organisation. We welcome new members from across the community; people affected by terminal illness, people who work in palliative care; or people who simply have an interest in quality end of life care.
Membership provides an opportunity to work collaboratively on issues relating to palliative care. It provides opportunity for peer support and joint approaches to Government and other relevant organisations and provides health care professionals, clinical staff and the public with information, resources and educational and networking opportunities.
Membership costs and benefits
- Individual $60 (Concession $30)
- Organisational $250 (e.g. service providers, primary practices, residential aged care facilities)
- Coffee table edition of PalliativeProfileSA three times a year
- attendance at PCSA forums and events at no cost or at heavily discounted prices (e.g. State Conference)
- Supply at no cost, of PCSA resources in hard copy such as Palliative Caring at Home; What Now? (a booklet for people facing death and bereavement); Talking to patients about death and dying (a health professional resource); Pocket Books for children and teens facing grief. (For large postings just the postage fee is charged).
- Palliative Care Plans
- Weekly State e-Bulletin
Supporting Palliative Care in South Australia continues to help us provide a common voice and encourage governments, health authorities, service providers and community groups to work together to ensure provision of appropriate care and services for people facing death and bereavement.
Please contact us on 08 8271 1643 if you have any questions or complete the membership form online. Membership also supports the many individuals and families within South Australia who require information, knowledge and assistance with palliative care.