All South Australians facing death and bereavement are supported to live, die and grieve well
Promote quality palliative care and access for ALL South Australians through advocacy, information provision and education to build community capacity and service responsiveness.
- Acceptance of death as a natural part of life
- Courage to discuss death, dying and bereavement in our community
- Respect – offer and encourage understanding and respect for the diversity of beliefs and practices of those who are facing death and bereavement
- Equity – enhancing the equal distribution of services to those greatest in need
- Inclusion – engagement with diverse organisations and communities to achieve our vision and mission.